Loire Valley has been recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage site.
The Belvédère has a perfect location right in the heart of the most famous Loire Valley chateaux, such as Chenonceau, Amboise, Villandry, Chaumont, Chambord
Afficher Vallée de la Loire – To do sur une carte plus grande
Distances from the main castles
- Amboise 10 km
- Azay le Rideau 48 km
- Blois 49 km
- Chambord 58 km
- Chaumont-sur-Loire 22 km
- Chenonceau 7 km
- Cheverny 45 km
- Loches 25 km
- Montrichard 15 km
- Tours 28 km
- Villandry 45 km
There are also
- Churches, wonderful gardens, charming villages
- Local markets are colourful, with seasonal fresh produce
- There is a wide selection of restaurants in Bléré within walking distance or 15 minutes drive
- There is a choice of walks for hikers and if you wish, golf is also possible ( 30 to 45 minutes drive)
- Private plane and hot air balloon flights over the châteaux can be arranged
The Touraine produces some internationally known wines, Vouvray Chinon, but also lesser known ones: Montlouis, Gamay de Touraine, Touraine Amboise, Bourgueil.
- Wine tasting can be organised on request.
And, if you want more information, why not browse around these link sites :